Ingredients: 1 lb of salmon, 3 potatoes, 2 TBS of butter, lemon pepper, garlic powder, two slices of lemon , tin foil and a cookie sheet.
Preheat Oven To 400 degrees
1. rinse salmon
2. place foil paper on baking sheet ” I like to make mine like a boat so I add a bit extra foil”
3.place salmon skin side down
4. use lemon pepper and garlic to season the salmon a thin coat will do
5. wash, chop potatoes and place them around salmon; season with salt to liking
6. with the two table spoons of butter break apart into pieces and place on salmon and potatoes
7. slice to slices of lemon and place on top salmon
8. take all sides of foil and bake a “boat” this is so the juices stay in
9. with another piece of foil go over the top and seal leaving everything sealed as best as possible
10. cook for 45 min at 400 and your done
Cook with your favorite side we did asparagus and mushrooms
My dad is the one that taught me this recipe its a no fail way to go with salmon
I Hope You Enjoy!
any questions just let me know