If there is one thing I love like really just got to have it is CHOCOLATE! We recently had a shortage of chocolate in our house and I didn’t want to send Chris to the store. Therefore after a few episodes of Zumob’s Desserts I thought I could for sure come up with something! Today I’m sharing my recipe for these simple chocolate snack clusters. That way if you start to run low on chocolate all you need is a few things and creative mind to make your own!
– First melt chips in pot on low medium heat ( add regular PB if using for recipe )
– Remove pot from heat
– Add in all other ingredients you are using depending on recipe and mix
– Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
– Using a spoon grab mixture and place onto parchment paper
– Place in fridge for an hour or overnight
– enjoy !!
– I like to keep mine the fridge instead of the pantry they hold up better that way
2 1/2 cups of milk chocolate chips
1 cup of marshmallows
1 cup almonds
2 1/2 cups of white chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 scoop PB protein powder
1 cup peanut butter
2 1/2 White Chocolate chips
1 cup cranberries
1 cup walnuts
Now who is ready to make some of their own chocolate?! I hope you all enjoyed this post today! This quarantine is really allowing my creative juices to flow! See you all back here on Monday! These treats would be great make for a date night in also .. just saying!